The tidyNode class
(PHP 5 >= 5.0.1)
An HTML node in an HTML file, as detected by tidy.
The HTML representation of the node, including the surrounding tags.
The name of the HTML node
The type of the tag (one of the constants above, e.g.
The line number at which the tags is located in the file
The column number at which the tags is located in the file
Indicates if the node is a proprietary tag
The ID of the tag (one of the constants above, e.g.
An array of string, representing the attributes names (as keys) of the current node.
An array of tidyNode, representing the children of the current node.
|5.1.0||line, column and proprietary were added|
- tidyNode::getParent — Returns the parent node of the current node
- tidyNode::hasChildren — Checks if a node has children
- tidyNode::hasSiblings — Checks if a node has siblings
- tidyNode::isAsp — Checks if this node is ASP
- tidyNode::isComment — Checks if a node represents a comment
- tidyNode::isHtml — Checks if a node is part of a HTML document
- tidyNode::isJste — Checks if this node is JSTE
- tidyNode::isPhp — Checks if a node is PHP
- tidyNode::isText — Checks if a node represents text (no markup)